Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday, November 13, 2010
I'm very behind on a major photography project for 'Creative Black & White'. I'm not lazy though, just uninspired. Nothing seems to be calling out to me.

The assignment is a good one; represent or distort the sense of time through either sandwiching negatives or long exposure photographs. Turn in five to seven good prints at 9 am on Monday morning.

It is Saturday monring and I only have two prints so far. I like them quite a bit (one is a decent homage to Hiroshi Sugimoto), but I very much need to discover major inspiration right this second. In desperation, I'm jumping into the shower and then hitting the coffee shop for a few double Americanos. Because she has not made an appearance all week, my muse will simply have to be synthesized in chemical form today.

By 8 pm this evening, I need to shoot a roll of film, develop it in the lab, make a few prints and then decide how I'm going to spend my six to ten hours in the dark room tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twenty Years Late to the Party ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates